Thursday, December 3, 2009

.:Update:.

Okay, so I had been nauseated since Saturday. It is Thursday evening and it has finally subsided, a little. I don't want to speak too soon, because I will jinx myself lol! However, thanks to a few of Gayle's friends, I was told to try "sea bands" (not sure what those are), as well as peppermint(which has helped tremendously). I am pretty sure a lot of it has to do with the stress that I have been under, a lot has happened just in the last 24 hours. I find myself being super emotional, more so than usual!
I have to say congratulations to Gayle :) who just found out that her and the Mister are having a GIRL!! Yay!! So excited for you sweety!!

I have been wracking my brain trying to come up with baby names, and finally after a long process of narrowing it down, I came up with 2 that I am definite on!
BOY: Connor Jacob
GIRL: Callie Elizabeth

Just wanted to give ya'll a little update. Hope everyone is doing well :)
<3>


2 comments:

  1. Awww Thanks for the Congrats girlie =) I hope you're feeling a little better!!! I noticed I got more sick when I hadn't eaten! Every 2-3 hours is best but it I don't have them already made it's hard to stick to =( Anyways I LOVE THE NAMES!!! Can't wait to see what your having!!! ((hugs))

    ReplyDelete
  2. i cant wait either the suspense is killing me!

    ReplyDelete