Monday, November 30, 2009

6 weeks


So today is week 6. I just found out last week that I am expecting baby number 3! wow...never thought I would hear myself say that. And for some reason, I woke up yesterday and looked like I swallowed a melon. (see above picture)

I have been experiencing some serious indigestion so far. Literally everything I eat, gives me heartburn. I also learned the hard way that I can no longer drink caffiene of any kind, or in any amount. I drank a glass of sweet tea, a couple of days ago, and felt like I was going to have a heart attack.

Let's see, there is alot going on in my life right now besides the new baby news. However I am hoping for the best, and praying that in the end, it will all turn out for the best!

1 comment:

  1. I am beyond excited for you, and I can't wait to follow your baby journey!!! No matter what YOU'LL BE FINE!!! ((hugs))
    xoxo
    -gayle

    ReplyDelete