Monday, February 8, 2010

*16 weeks*

Where shall I begin....

LBO now has a name.

~*~Gavin Parker~*~

I have begun the madness, that is baby shopping (and nesting all at once). Wowzers!

I wasn't going to go with a 'theme', however, while on a shopping spree at JC Penney's
I came across a bedding set that was orignially 150.00, I got it for 29.97 That was a deal I coudn't pass up! TRUCKS!

I am going today and buying the swing, and to put the pack-n-play as well as, the stroller/car seat on lay-away at Babies R Us.

I have come across a huge amount of clearance items from this winter, so I am doing the smart thing, and purchasing them now, in sizes I am hoping he will be wearing at the time! Hey, anything to save a dollar. Especially when I have a limited amount of money to spend!

Gavin is doing well, growing like a little weed. According to BabyCenter.com he will be the size of an Avocado this week! (which is hilarious,since I was attempting to make homemade guacamole last night, yum!)

I will going to the Doctor next week for my 17 week check-up. So I will definitely fill everyone in.

I am so ready for this cold weather to GO AWAY!! I am a warm weather, kinda gal. I need some warm sunshine on my face!

Hope everyone is doing well.

1 comment:

  1. oh wow I didn't know you could do layway at BRU =) Awesome =D

    ReplyDelete